11.18.2014

HSS Color Challenge #198 Artist Picks

What great color splash projects were submitted!  So many beautiful cards!  Thank you to our participants and congratulations to the following artist picks.

Louise Cyr
Heidi Weaver
Amy Koenders
Every other TUESDAY we announce the Artist Picks for the prior two week's challenge. The winners receive a special badge to display on their blog to announce they were a Hand Stamped Sentiments Artist Pick.
 
Every two weeks you have the chance to play along. We'd love to see your creativity. Check out today's newest post to see what challenge we have this week!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for picking my card! You sure have made my day..... week! I always enjoy participating in your challenges. Congratulations to all the other participants!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thrilled that my card was among the Artist Picks! Thank you so much. I'm looking forward to seeing what your next challenge will be. Congratulations to Louise and Amy---your cards were awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the pick, that definitely made my day! Congratulations to Heidi and Louise too! Can't wait to play along with the next challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete